Breaking

Wednesday 28 November 2018

20 Silly Cats That Will Absolutely Crack You Up




1. “Left suit on floor. Woke up to this.”


2. “Some cats bring their humans birds and mice. Oliver brings me teabags.”


3. “We actually had to help him down… idiot.”


4. “This is how my friend found the cat in the bathroom.”


5. “This is my friend’s cat eating dinner.”

Photo Credit: lilred181

6. “He is crying because he thinks he is locked out. dumb as a brick but he is mine and I love him.”



7. “My friend’s cat got its head stuck in a vase, freaked out, broke the vase, and was left with this.”


8. “I can’t leave you alone for one second, can I?”


9. “My cat keeps trying to steal the feather duster, luckily he never gets too far.”


10. “You’re doing it wrong.”


11. “That’s it. I’m done. I am done buying things for my cat.”


12. “My cat is an idiot but adorable.”


13. “Putting in screen doors for warmer weather, my cat thinks I moved the door.”


14. “I hear my cat crying in the bathroom. Walking in, I see this.”


15. “My cat is grounded indefinitely.”


16. “I know cats like to sleep in weird positions, but this is probably the most ridiculous.”


17. “The question is not what he is doing there but what this piece of ham is doing on him.”


18. “First time my cat has seen a watermelon.”


19. “Idiot finds dust pan better than the $25 cat bed.”


20. “My cat might be broken, he drinks his water by laying under the TV stand and dipping his paw in the bowl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments